Motto, Mission Statement and Aims
We have our JEB School Motto, which helps the children to understand the best attitude to have when engaging with their learning. Our motto is:
Staff Mission Statement
Our mission statement guides the staff in everything they do in school to support the children. Our mission statement is:
We help children ACHIEVE by ensuring they BELIEVE in themselves and by providing CHALLENGE.
Achieve, Believe, Challenge
or JEB’s ABCs
Our aims provide a more detailed outline of what our school is working towards.
We aim to:
- provide a stimulating environment in which each individual feels valued and safe.
- raise self-esteem of all people in school, develop positive attitudes towards lifelong learning and to celebrate childrens personal successes.
- ensure that all children are supported and challenged to reach their full potential through engagement with a broad and balanced curriculum which is closely matched to their needs.
- develop enquiring minds through the provision of an efficient well managed school that stimulates, challenges and promotes positive attitudes to personalised learning.
- encourage fairness, honesty and a caring respectful attitude towards others, in keeping with traditional British values.
- establishing outstanding relationships between school, home and the wider community for the benefit of all.
- provide an effective approach to the welfare and guidance of children and positively promote spiritual, moral, cultural and social development.
|Mission Statement and Aims||Download|
|School Motto Poster||Download|